Once you have logged into Pamoja’s instance of ManageBac with your SBC details, you will be presented with your account's 'Home' page. The following section will detail each function within the Home page, labelled below from 1-6.
1. Calendar - At the top of the Home page, you will have access to the Academic Year calendar. The calendar will display the current month and an overview of important Academic dates.
The events listed against the Monthly calendar are synced to Pamoja Home and provide links to useful Help Centre articles.
To access your full SBC Calendar, please visit Pamoja Home (located at the bottom of your left-hand navigational menu of your School's ManageBac account). This Calendar will display all important dates for Site-based Coordinators, including when term reports are due, deadlines for registrations and more.
2. Engagement Rating - A snapshot view of current student engagement for all enrolments, information is synced with the SBC Dashboard. By clicking into the tile, you will find engagement information for each of your current students, including IB Grades, Engagement Ratings, last login date and tasks completed. For more information on the SBC Dashboard feature please visit Lesson 3:1 of this Orientation.
3. Pamoja Course Requests - Finally, along this top section you will find quick access to your Current Pamoja Online course requests, including Pending, Approved, Declines and any awaiting completion or approval by you.
Pamoja Checklist - This is a simple way to track your onboarding steps. We require that all SBCs to complete their Pamoja Checklist prior to the start of the academic year. Clicking each tile will redirect you to the relevant page that requires completion. Once all tasks are complete, the checklist will be removed from the homepage.
4. Select a Student - The content of the dashboard will be dependent on the student selected. The dropdown categorises students by their DP year group.
5. Student Analytics Selecting a student will present course analytics for the chosen reporting window, reflected in the screenshot below.
Here you will find a brief overview of the selected student’s analytics and enrolment, including overall task completion, Pamoja course, grades and teacher feedback.
This quick-glance function allows you to get a snapshot of your student’s current engagement within their Pamoja course.
A. Overall Task Completion - This colour coded chart provides a clear breakdown of all work set over a three month reporting window:
Blue - Formative tasks
Green - Tasks submitted on time
Orange - Tasks submitted late
Grey - Tasks pending submission
Tasks that a student might be asked to complete are:
Hovering over each square in the chart will provide an overview of that task, key information regarding the task type and submission deadline.
B. Final Grade - The grade presented in this section will be the awarded Term Grade for the current reporting period.
C. Teacher Feedback - all summative assignments will have a comment box under the task title providing a quick view of Teacher feedback.
6. Quick Access Widgets
Portfolio (also accessible via the left-hand navigational menu) will bring you to the selected student’s course portfolio page, which includes a timeline of work the student has submitted and any files the student has submitted to their portfolio specifically.
The Reports tile (Also accessible via the left-hand navigational menu under ‘Academic Profile') will bring you to page containing all published Semester reports, Term Grades and Engagement Ratings for the selected student.
The Guides and Handbook tile gives you quick access to useful resources such as the Student Orientation, SBC Orientation and Codes of Conduct.