If a projected grade is required for a student to complete university applications please email Pamoja School Services at firstname.lastname@example.org. Some university systems require that schools provide a cumulative predicted grade (/45). Others require individual subject predicted grades (/7). This information is often required as many as six months prior to submission of the official IB predicted grade.
Requests should come directly from a Site-based Coordinator (SBC) or a Diploma Programme Coordinator (DPC). Any independent request from a student will be directed to the SBC/DPC for confirmation. (Please Note: If you are an SBC/DPC please copy Pamoja School Services in any communication with teachers regarding projected grades for university admission).
We will Provide the SBC / DPC with a projection of the grade that the candidate is expected to achieve in the subject, based on all the evidence of the candidate’s work to date.
Please note that
- This is a projected grade for the purpose of university admissions only.
- This is not the official IB Predicted Grade which will be submitted in mid-March.
- This projection is based upon:
- the teacher’s knowledge of IB standards
- the evidence of the candidate’s current achievement and potential improvement based on their work to date
- the teacher’s assumption that the student will complete the course at their current level of academic commitment and course engagement