In order to upload a file from your Google Drive, you must first ensure that the file type is listed as a compatible file for uploads. A list of suitable files will be displayed below the Upload button of your submission page as shown in the screenshot below.
1. Check your file type is listed as suitable for uploads, if your file type is not listed go to step 3 and follow instructions
2. Click the Upload from device button to retrieve the file, go to step 5 to follow upload process.
3. Open the file you would like to upload for your assignment and select the options outlined in the screenshot and ensure you save the document as a suitable file listed from the submission page
4. Once you have a suitable file type, return to the submission page and select Upload from device, a new window will open prompting you to select the file you wish to upload. Notice in the screenshot that a gdoc file is not supported since it was not listed as a suitable file type.
5. From your Google Drive, select the correct file type and click open to upload your submission
6. Ensure the file has completed uploading and check the box to indicate the originality of your work
7. If you have successfully submitted your file, a green banner at the bottom of the submission page will display notifying you a successful file upload.